Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Superhero Costumes

Its superhero day again!




well if there is.. I really wish I could become a real hero with super cool superpowers if really there is a mentor or a great-great-grand-master who teach somebody to become a hero with real powers I'd whisper closely to his right ear that "I want powers related to time, to stop the time" (hihihi! if you know what I mean).

Me as an artist I'd love sketching or drawing heroes with super cool pose and in time I made them wearable!

Most of the time requests comes from the clients who inquires about superheroes like Batman, Superman, Ironman, Spiderman, well kahit anu pa man we can custom one! Oha!

So can you guess the name who's in the picture? for those who does not know he is the one and only comedian hero I've ever seen in movies I really like him he's very jolly and funny you should watch Deadpool! cool guy, a hero who knows how to love.I really like the motivation from the story.

Going back to our services, yes we make superhero costumes, if you're just sitting around manila shipping is free. yes that's right.

just contact us thru fb!



No comments:

Post a Comment